At Pro One Janitorial, Inc. we understand that the very basis of our relationship with customers is built on trust. As we all know, once trust is lost, it’s rarely regained. For that reason, we take our role in the security of your building very seriously. Since you have entrusted us to safeguard your facility, we take the following precautions:
- We make it our business to understand your security systems and concerns
- We gather emergency information from customers and in turn provide you with information on the key Pro One personnel in your facility
- Our personnel are required to wear readily identifiable uniforms with “Pro One Janitorial” clearly written on the front and back
- We are fully insured and bonded and require our franchisees to be fully insured and bonded
- We boast one of the lowest turnover percentages in the janitorial industry so you get to know the crew servicing your facility
- All franchise owners are fully screened and background checked before they enter our system.
We have never looked at security as a “value added service”. To us, security is a requirement and part of the very heart and soul of what we offer customers every day, without exception.