The janitorial field has always been full of small companies who went to their local hardware store, bought a mop and a vacuum, hung a shingle, and went into business. Here at Pro One, we started out very much the same way, but recognized very early that the only thing that would separate us from any other company would be the quality of services provided by the people who wear our name on their shirt. In fact, quality is so important to us that we require our franchisees to make a significant investment and commit their careers to janitorial. Once in the system, they go through a rigorous training process which includes:
- Initial orientation – This two day, hands on cleaning seminar is designed to facilitate efficiency, attention to detail, and technical expertise on the latest supplies, equipment, and cleaning techniques.
- Safety Certification – These courses are designed to ensure the correct approaches for effective disinfection of facilities while keeping cleaning personnel safe. This includes chemical safety, personal protective equipment, bloodborne pathogen training, hazard communication, and general do’s and don’ts for handling safety issues within any facility
- Safety Certification Update Seminars – Held throughout the year as both refresher courses and updates to important changes in the industry
- On-the-job-training – A Pro One corporate rep is available to facilitate a smooth transition to our company. We make sure that the specific details customers require are understood and implemented
- Customer Service Rep inspections – Performed monthly by our staff to ensure customer satisfaction and as a tool to further educate franchisees of your facility needs
Since the industry will continue to evolve, our training will never end. Pro One Janitorial will be forever vigilant to ensure that our franchisees provide the most up to date cleaning industry advancements to customers. You should expect nothing less from your janitorial service provider.